Saturday, October 27, 2007

Pumpkin Patch














































Today we got up and headed off to the pumpkin patch. Since it was forcasted to be a sunny day, I wanted to get there as early as we could to take advantage of the morning light. It was worth getting our butts out of bed. Nobody was out there, and there was even a little lingering fog. It was great. However, it was super cold, and pretty muddy. Some of the pumpkins still had frost on them! Early on I stopped trying to keep the kids out of the mud and just let them enjoy themselves. We even drug along the kids' babysitter, Krista, and her two girls Kylie and Quince.

7 comments:

  1. Nice! Sounds better than our trip!! I love your pics - I can't believe how big the kids are getting! Check out our blog http://zoeandteagan.blogspot.com/

    You seem to be a much better poster than me! I'm still working on it but I will catch up with my Super Blogger Friends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello friend! I'm so glad to have another little way of staying connected with you. The pictures are great. Missing you and your little kids so much!
    Kaylee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kaylee- I knew out of everyone you would be so happy. I miss you so much too! I will see you soon...Right?!

    I bet no frosty pumpkins in Phoenix, huh? Do you remember what frost is?

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey jessie... rowan just looks soooo much like your dad did at that age. mom just shakes her head ;-) xoxodeb (i did something wrong up there, not sure what!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jess, This is sooo cute! I might just have to trade in my myspace for a blog. Hope to see you Sunday. Love, Bridget

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jess ~ Your pictures are great! I love to see your work -- when are you going to do that full time? :)

    I miss you lots & it's pathetic we live so close. I think about you all the time & hope you're doing well.

    I hope to see you soon!!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Age 32. Mom, wife, smart aleck.