Saturday, June 26, 2010

Haley's Garden Cake

Our office threw a baby shower for Haley last week (#3! Finally a boy!) and I happily accepted the job of Cake Lady (come to think of it, though, I've been Cake Lady for all our office get togethers for the past several years). Anyhoo, I chose to do a garden cake instead of something actually baby related. The garden would represent Haley's family. I even stuck a little "wooden" sign in the garden that read:

Haley's Garden

Watch it Grow


See? It is a metaphor for her adding another child to her family. Look at me, thinking all deep! Did you know I had that side to me?





5 comments:

  1. I am so glad you got some great photos because I told people about it and now I've got pics to prove it. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!Awesome! Love Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are killing me with cuteness and creativity. I wish I had one ounce of creativity like that inside me. Matt and I were cleaning out various drawers during the move and he found "Freakish Christmas Lights and Wreaths" and he almost tossed it out. I was like ... "dude this is a fine piece of artwork and will be worth millions someday." He just rolled his eyes and tossed it back in the drawer. Good work woman. Glad there are people out there to make things pretty! :)Erin

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is such an awesome cake!! You are very talented! :-)

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Age 32. Mom, wife, smart aleck.