Sunday, November 11, 2007

Lily at Arcadia Point
















Yesterday I did a quick shoot of Lily, who is the 17-month-old daughter of our friends, Steve and Becky. It was a beautiful day, and we decided to take the photos at Steve's parents' house on Arcadia Point. Lily was super cooperative- Almost too cooperative! When we were down on the beach, we could hardly get her to move. Although there were blue skies, it was pretty chilly and she just stood there frozen!










Lily is a beautiful little girl with really dark eyes and super long eyelashes. She remindes me a lot of Bella when she was that age.

2 comments:

  1. I am so pleased with these photos of my beautiful little girl! Her true personality was captured, which is exactly what I was looking for. Jessie, you are so talented! Not only did you do an amazing job, but I could tell you were really having a lot of fun as well. I hope you are as proud of your work as I am!! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pure talent, girlfriend. Pure talent!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Age 32. Mom, wife, smart aleck.