Monday, November 5, 2007

My Fertile Office











There is something in the water in the dental office where I work. There are 10 women (counting myself and the boss- ok he's a guy, but he has babies, too) and someone is always pregnant. I have been a hygienist there for 5 years, and in that time there have been 11 babies born, and there are 2 on the way. With my pregnancies, I was one of four both times. The second time I shared a due date with one of the assistants. Two sets of babies share birthdays (February 9th and June 14th), and most recently one of the hygienists returned from maternity leave the same day one of the assistants gave birth. The patients think it's funny, and often our conversations go something like this:








Patient: So who's pregnant around here?




Me: Well, there's so-and-so, and so-and-so, and so-and-so...








Or it goes like this:








Patient: Did the pregnant girl have her baby?




Me: Which one?




Patient: The blond one.




Me: Which one?








These are some photos of one of the latest pregnancies. She was so fun to photograph...So cooperative!

1 comment:

About Me

My photo
Age 32. Mom, wife, smart aleck.