Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Bella's First Teeth Cleaning

Back when Bella was 2 and I was on maternity leave, I took her down to my office to clean her teeth (attempt, anyway). She wanted no part of it. She wouldn't even sit in the big chair.

Recently, I brought it up to her and explained that if you get your teeth cleaned, then you get to go to a treasure chest to pick out a prize. This sounded like a sweet deal to her, so I scheduled her an appointment for a few weeks out. Then I had to endure her asking me every morning "Is this the day I get my teeth cleaned?" Well, finally today was the day I was able to say Yes!

Dale brought her down and took pictures while I did everything. I was really impressed with my little Bella-Bear. She did great! At the end, Dr. Bowers helped her choose 2 prizes from the treasure chest.











1 comment:

  1. Bella is such a cute-y. She seems very happy to be in a dentist office! not me!!! no way!!! Glad to see her with a bright clean smile afterward.

    Oh! love that hygienist uniform and goggles ;)

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Age 32. Mom, wife, smart aleck.