Sunday, March 22, 2009

Birthday Girl Erin

I honestly don't know when I met one of my best friends, Erin, but our first memories of each other is 7th grade. She is a very special person in my life. She is loyal and trustworthy and above all, she's just a fun girl. Today is her birthday!!

Erin is an RN, and she and I have been kicking around the idea of serving a medical mission together, hopefully within the next year. She is a caring and compassionate nurse, a genuine person, and I can't think of anyone else I would rather do something like that with.

Happy Birthday Erin.



2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Erin! Hard to believe that Amy and I used to babysit you (and Brent). It makes me feel old!
    -Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Jenny! Do you remember Dance I Said? You and Amy were my cheerleading idols. You are only as old as you feel right? Age is such a weird thing don't you think? I don't feel like I'm 32 and I certainly don't act like I'm 32 (as you can see from the photos of Jess and I). I guess I just hope to be one of those people who may be getting older, but still feels young. It makes life fun!!!

    Thanks for the birthday note Jess, you know how important you are to me too. I hope our mission works out in the near future even if there are a few bumps getting there! LOVE YA! Erin

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Age 32. Mom, wife, smart aleck.