Friday, August 14, 2009

Lance Armstrong? Greg Louganis?

No body likes a show off, I know. I promised myself I wouldn't be one of those parents that constantly brags about how their kids are the best or smartest or most accomplished. Now I have to take that all back.

Rowan is two and can already ride a bike!! Granted, he is almost three, but still! Two! On a bike!

Bella learned to ride her bike back in June, the day after she turned 5. Good for Bella! Once Rowan saw that, he had the itch to do it too. He was constantly trying to ride her bike, but since it was way too big for him he never could manage. We could tell that if he had one his size, though, he could do it. This video was taken his first evening with his new little hand-me-down bike from his cousin (thanks, Mason!) and his hand-me-down pink girl's helmet.


And here he is, jumping off the diving board. No fear in that child!!! I tell you!

Oh yes. I soon will be sporting a bumper sticker that reads As Soon as My Child starts School, He's totally Going to be a Honor Student.

2 comments:

  1. ROWAN is destined to ride beside is parents!!!I'm sure you ARE and SHOULD Be proud of your little boy! He is remarkably advanced. But just so you won't get too..well..one sided about all his accomplishments...my oldest child, at the tender age of ten months would run head long for the pool...deep or shallow...and jump in before I could catch him as we stepped out of the dressing room shower. He was an absolute pain in the neck about it! Enjoy those little ones and keep a sharp eye on that short man! ~Smarg

    ReplyDelete
  2. When Rowan was one he came with me to watch Payton play soccer. He kept running out to the field and kicking the ball. He was better than most 8 year olds on the field. I told you guys then that child has some talent.I am buying his new bike for his birthday today. See you later today Jess. Love ya! Mom

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Age 32. Mom, wife, smart aleck.