Saturday, February 6, 2010

Coconuts in the Clinic

One day, towards the end of the mission, we decided to make the day of the man selling coconuts from his bicycle so we pulled over on the way to the clinic and bought several of these delicious fruits.







After lunch we were trying to think of a way to gracefully drink the milk from the coconuts when someone came up with the genius idea to use -my dental people are going to love this one- surgical suction tips.








To prevent any mix ups, I put my initials on mine.



As everyone knows, coconuts are a multi-purpose fruit. Here is Mike teaching Bot how to place stitches.




2 comments:

  1. I never seem to notice when somebody is taking a picture of me..
    Oh, and about that party thingy..
    My mom mentioned something about February 27th, so I'm assuming there's gonna be another one then.
    I'll ask my parents for info if you'd like to come :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Age 32. Mom, wife, smart aleck.