Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Mer-man

So this morning I went into the kids' room to get them up and ready to take Bella to preschool. I got Rowan out of his crib and put him down on the floor, then turned to help Bella get dressed. As I was busy doing that, out of the corner of my eye I saw Rowan struggling to stand, but his legs seemed to weak to hold him. He'd stand, fall down, stand, fall down. In an instant I had a sense of panic as my mind raced. Overnight paralysis? Polio? Spinal tumor?

When I actually turned and looked at him I discovered the problem. Was I a good mom and immediately rescued him from peril? Kind of. I had to take his picture first, of course ;)

4 comments:

  1. that totally made me lol thanks i needed a good laugh..:)rachel

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss you friend!!! Love to you and your kiddos. Please come visit me soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jess, I so enjoy your blog.I am so proud to have you for a daughter.Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have literally been laughing outloud for a few minutes, just re-reading this one. Love it, so freaking hilareous. Polio..hahaha.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Age 32. Mom, wife, smart aleck.