Sunday, January 13, 2008

Sophia

Yesterday I took pictues of Sophia, who's mom Erika is one of my co-workers. I had drawn Erika's name for our gift exchange for our office Christmas party, and I offered the gift to be photo shoot of Sophia. I shot Erika's maternity photos back when she was pregant, too.

When I got there, Sophia was still taking her morning nap, so Erika and I just hung out until she woke up. I certainly didn't want to rush getting to the pictures. Like I always say...a well rested baby is a happy baby! She ended up being a great little model!

Here is a sample of some of my favorites...







5 comments:

  1. Beautiful...your are clearly talented! I can't wait til your a major corporation and way too overpriced for little old me! Just kidding. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are an amazing photographer. you should really persue this, and make a portfolio if you haven't already...so when can you do my kids?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome pictures, I have to admit you do have the people pictures figured out, maybe someday I can move up and take pictures of people like that, till then I will just keep shooting trees and sunsets. See you later.

    Lonnie

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are great! I really love the one with Sophia and mom. Loving all the detail shots too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i especially like #4, where Sophia and mom "communicates" through touch. That picture is priceless. Great work Jessie.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Age 32. Mom, wife, smart aleck.