Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Whining About My Busy Life

Clearly, I've fallen behind on posting. I have been so busy...and leading an un-exciting life with nothing to blog about. But really, I'm exhausted all the time. I get up everyday at 5:00 and workout. Luckily, I don't have to leave the house for that. I don't do it because I am vain, I do it because I am scared to death of diabetes and heart disease- but I am getting away from the point. Then I shower and get myself ready, get Bella and Rowan up and ready (and pray that they wake up in good moods and cooperate) and leave the house by 7:00 to get them across town to their babysitter.

After that I make my way to work, slave away until 5:00-5:45, and go home. Luckily I don't commute far. Eat dinner/do dishes/laundry/bathe kids/get stuff ready for the next day...then somewhere in there find the time to actually raise my kids and be a quality wife...............*sigh*...........................

But I only had to work a half day today and then I am off until Feb 14th!!! I soooooooo need the break! Woohoo! I actually may find the time to blog a little more!

5 comments:

  1. Yeah for your break! I'm calling you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure I don't know what you are talking about. That sounds super exciting, not to mention totally familiar. You are a machine for getting up that early to work out. That is some serious dedication. Nice that you get a couple of weeks off. Hope you get to do something exciting and perhaps relaxing. BTW -- awesome pictures. You keep getting better and better. Erin :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice to hear that you are finally getting some "me" time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jess -- I'm so jealous of you right now! If there was some way I could arrange a break during the same time -- I would! Josh is going to be gone for the next two weeks. So...my busy schedule continues along w/just me, myself, & I...oh...did I forget to mention my 2 kids....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, the busy life I can relate all too well...just keep in mind those little ones won't be small for long and then you'll have tons of time on your hands and won't know what to do with it all, at least that's what I keep telling myself

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Age 32. Mom, wife, smart aleck.