Monday, December 21, 2009

TUCHINBRUSH

Not long ago I was looking through Bella's list to Santa (deciphering her kindergarten handwriting -all caps- and spelling) and I'm all, Bella what's TUCHINBRUSH? And she's like, you know mom, so I don't have to do this anymore. And she does this motion with her hands like she is putting toothpaste on her toothbrush. And then I was like Oh yeah! Touch-n-Brush!



So I have a very strong hunch that Santa Claus will be bringing Bella a TUCHINBRUSH for Christmas. And soon that girl will have neat, clean, precisely measured out portions of toothpaste perfectly applied to her toothbrush. The rest of us will continue to struggle the old fashioned way, just like the guy on the infomercial...fumbling about, all uncoordinated, hands and counter top all covered with blobs of toothpaste while awkwardly attempting just get some of it onto the bristles.

4 comments:

  1. Is there a contraption that will keep the toothpaste from falling back out of your mouth onto your shirt? Maybe I need to ask Santa for a TUCHINBIB for Xmas?

    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  2. How funny, Camryn wants one of those too...stinking SPROUT and Noggin channels...got me in all my Christmas trouble (first a My Pillow Pet and then the tuchinbrush)....

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so funny! My sister's 6yr old is getting the same thing for Christmas! He's been obsessed with it and we found it at Target..and well, you know the rest! I'll be glad to let Sara know her child isn't the only one who wanted one for Christmas!

    Tessa

    ReplyDelete
  4. My boys totally want the Touch-n-Brush. I just can't seem to want to spend $19.99 plus S&H for the thing. I think it may be worth the money however. My boys are walking commercials. You'll have to report on it's functionality. Happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Age 32. Mom, wife, smart aleck.