Wednesday, January 20, 2010

I Will...I Will

I have been emailing with my friend Kaylee. This is what part of her latest email said:

I want to hear more personal stuff about your trip. Is your heart so moved? Do you want to go back? Are you glad to be home? I'm more interested in how it changed you than just your day to day schedule. I spent 3 months in the Philippines after high school. The experience is as clear as day still, even after more than 10 years.

Perhaps some of you are wondering the same thing. I say...be patient. I will get to the personal stuff...stuff that brings tears to my eyes to think about...stuff that has changed who I am and what I care about and what is important to me...I will.

1 comment:

  1. I would post my pictures if my camera would come out of hiding!
    It's Brittany, not Britney. Sorry, just had to correct that XD
    And I'm not using a Mac, why?

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Age 32. Mom, wife, smart aleck.