Sunday, January 17, 2010

Jet Lag Blues

I have got Jet Lag. Bad. Right now I am completely foggy-headed.

You know, being as clever-minded as I like to think I am, I thought I could outsmart this whole system. My flight home took a total of 26 hrs. And I stayed awake the whole time. I landed at SeaTac at 8pm and was in bed by 10. Voila! I though. I'd be back in rhythm. My plan couldn't fail.

But I couldn't sleep for more than 3 hours.

Last night, 4 hours.

I guess I am making progress. I just googled jet lag remedies. It said to plan for 1 day of adjustment per 1 hour time difference. Does that mean I am going to suffer like this for 15 days?

All that I think about is sleeping. Help!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Jessie, You have to take that Battery out at night :~) of course your lap top I was speaking! Hey I found you. I was dissapointed not to find you waiting for us in Tailand. Tylenol PM is my friend, the first night was good but last night sleep sucked! Let me know when your coming down to MTI. I leave tomorrow for eastern Wa through Fri for work. Darold

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry about the jet lag, but I sure loved reading your entries. So much reminds me of Ghana...

    Love to you and thanks for sharing about your adventures. Life-changing to see what life is in a world without our abundance, isn't it?

    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sucks..
    I never get jet lag actually. XD
    I'm sure it'll get better soon, though.
    Well, good luck with everything :D

    Brittany

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, give me another 16 years then we'll see if jet lag kills me!
    I went to Europe and came back with no jet lag. Once again, only my parents and all my relatives. Yay for me :3
    My dad is actually doing a lot worse than my mom and I at the moment. He still hasn't adjusted to the timezone XD
    Pictures? Not yet. Sometime soon, though!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Age 32. Mom, wife, smart aleck.