Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Moore Family, Port Townsend

I met my friend Melissa back when I first started college. She was my friend's roomate's friend (is that how it went??) Anyway, we've always stayed in touch and I was honored when she asked me if I would do a shoot for her family.

She wanted to do the photos at Fort Worden State Park. I jumped at the chance. I remember the last time I was there thinking what a great location it would be for a shoot. Almost all of these pics were taken in the old artillery bunkers.

Thanks for the opportunity, guys! What a fun day. Here are some of my favorites:

FYI...I have some new editing software that I am still trying to figure out. Most of these are in black & white since I haven't worked out all the kinks to enhance the colors.



















































































































5 comments:

  1. I LOVE THESE!!! You are so very talented!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are WONDERFUL!!! Thank you so much for making things fun and relaxed!! I can't wait to see everything! I'll post a link from my blog too!!! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Melissa- You are more than welcome. I had so much fun taking the photos! I am excited for you to see the rest of them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jessie - I am a friend of the Moore family - these pictures are beautiful...thank you for posting them on your blog! You have captured who the Moore's are - your work is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Age 32. Mom, wife, smart aleck.