Monday, July 21, 2008

My Friend Eric

Yesterday was a busy day!! I got up early and headed to Port Townsend for a photo shoot at Ft. Worden (pics coming soon...guys they turned out great!). When I got home later in the afternoon, I checked my email and there was an invite for an impromptu BBQ honoring my friend Eric. Lucky for me, it was right up the street...so I was like "See ya honey! I'm going to a barbecue!" as I walked out the door.

Eric and I have been friends since 7th grade. He is one-of-a-kind...that's all I can say. He's a big bundle of love!

Eric is a tour bus driver. He just got done driving Stone Temple Pilots, and I think he said next is Reba McIntyre. Anyway, he isn't often in town, so when he is around, there is always some type of get together.

Here are a few pics:






























4 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing the pictures! Faces I haven't seen in years. Looking good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was so great to be there with all the kids and everything, isn't it shocking how many kids there are!!!! Man we have a fertile group. We were also missing some key people and some of the friends that were at the BBQ don’t even have kids yet. Hope there are many more annual BBQ’s to come. Thanks for being such a sport Eric and letting the kiddos tour your “Sweet Ride”. Have a safe time with Reba. I somehow bet her crew is a bit tamer than STP??? Erin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute pics. Not a great shot of me in both group pics but cute of everyone else. It was great to see you and everyone. I had lots of fun and I agree with Erin - we have so many kids between all of us. It was crazy but that makes it fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been getting caught up reading all your blogs and I decided to come back here and leave a comment because I feel so honored.Sometimes it is funny to think that what I do to make a living is such a big deal. But mostly it makes me feel good that so many of my friends showed up to say hi. I think that even if I shoveled poop for a living I would still feel as loved as I am. I would just smell worse. Seeing all my friends and there kids was really just such a treat and it propelled me all the way across the US to Boston nearly 6 days later. I of course took my time and stopped to smell the roses and then promply pee all over them! Love ya and great job on the photos! Your are such a angel. Eric

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Age 32. Mom, wife, smart aleck.