Saturday, July 26, 2008

mememememe

Thanks, Courtney, for some blogging material.

1.What is in the back seat of your car right now? Two car seats, some toys, two blankies, and some diapers/wipes that I always keep in my car.

2. When was the last time you threw up? Halibut fishing, May 2005

3. What's your favorite curse word? The F- bomb

4. Name 3 people who made you smile today? I went my good friend's wedding, saw lots of other friends there...ok, Stacy, Jena, Kristen.

5. What were you doing at 8 am this morning? Running on the treadmill.

6. What were you doing 30 minutes ago? Taking a bath.

7. What will you be doing 3 hours from now? Sleeping

8. Have you ever been to a strip club? Does working in one count? Just kidding!! No, I haven't.

9. What is the last thing you said aloud? "I love you" to Bella

10. What is the best ice cream flavor? Phish food by Ben & Jerry's

11. What was the last thing you had to drink? Water.

12. Do you look like your Mom or your Dad? More my mom.

13. What was the last thing you ate? Licorice- My mom and I went and saw Mama Mia!

14. Have you bought any new clothing items this week? No...I am trying to cut back on frivolous spending lately so I can get another lens for my camera.

15. When was the last time you ran? This morning. Haven't ridden my bike since the STP.

16. What's the last sporting event you watched? The Tour de France.

17. What is your pet peeve? People who feel sorry for themselves.

18. Who is the last person you emailed? Erin Lea

19. Ever go camping? Yes, but not as often as I'd like.

20. Do you have a tan? Only on my shoulders and a strip on my lower back from the STP.

21. What is your favorite indulgence? Lattes, pedicures, Oh, and one thing that I can totally justify spending $$$ on is anything that makes my bed cozy i.e. a pillow top mattress, Egyptian cotton sheets, down pillows, etc. (When my mom house sat for us a couple weeks ago she was like Damn! your bed is comfortable!)

22. Would you rather take a week off at home or travel? Travel!!!

23. What do you sleep in? Wow, nosy questions here. Usually a tank and yoga capris.

24. Do you drink your soda from a straw? Hardly ever.

25. What did your last IM say? I don't IM.

26. Are you someones best friend? Yes.

27. What are you doing tomorrow? Taking my kids to Breakfast-in-the-Park, then spending the day figuring out my new software and hopefully getting lots of photo editing done.

28. Where is your mom right now? At home across town.

29. Look to your left, what do you see? The TV.

30. What color is your watch? I don't wear one.

31. What do you think of when you think of Australia? Steve Irwin.

32. Would you consider plastic surgery? I'm open to anything that makes someone feel better about themselves.

33. What is your birthstone? Aquamarine

34. Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit the drive thru? Drive Thru

35.How many kids do you want? Want 2, have 2. Part of me thinks it would be fun to have more...but in reality, we're done.

36. Do you have a dog? Our yellow lab, Buddy, died a couple yrs ago.

37. Last person you talked to on the phone? My mom, offering me a flat of Spooner Farms raspberries.

38. Have you met anyone famous? No, not really.

39. Any plans today? Bed, soon.

40. How many states have you lived in? Just WA

41. Ever go to college? Yes.

42. Where are you right now? My bedroom

43. Biggest annoyance in your life right now? Trying to figure out how I will balance starting a photography business while working full time and still meet the needs of my husband and kiddos.

44. Last song listened to? Dancing Queen (ABBA, it was on Mama Mia).

45. What is your favorite store? Target, Banana Republic, Nordstrom, Joann's, Barnes & Noble, Ann Taylor, World Market...

46. Are you allergic to anything? Penicillin, Sulfa, and white gold.

47. Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time? Danskos (dutch prison camp shoes)

48. Are you jealous of anyone? No.

49. Is anyone jealous of you? Doubt it.

50. What is your dream job? A life flight nurse, a labor and delivery nurse, a helicopter pilot, interior decorator, florist, graphic designer, photographer, orthodontist, optometrist,

51. What time is it? 11:30pm

52. Do any of your friends have children? Yes - pretty much all of them

53. Do you eat healthy? Yep...even stuff like flax seed. But I do eat the bad stuff sometimes, too.

54. What do you usually do during the day? Work out (ideally), go to work, clean teeth, give shots, place fillings, go home, eat dinner, do my mommy stuff.

55. Do you hate anyone right now? No. I am in my 30s...I don't let stuff get to me like that anymore.

56. Do you use the word 'hello' daily? Yes.

57. Do you think you have good manners? Yes, I try.

58. How old will you be turning on your next birthday? 32.

59. Have you ever been to Six Flags? No.

60. How did you get one of your scars? I was young, probably 7, and our neighbors make this makeshift ghetto teeter-totter. I sat on it, and a nail went into the inside of my right thigh. Then as I tried to get off of it, it tore a 1 inch gash into my skin. I didn't get stitches for some reason. You can actually see the scar in the very last picture in my STP post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Age 32. Mom, wife, smart aleck.