Wednesday, February 18, 2009

My Las Vegas Trip

I just got back from a solo trip to Las Vegas for WPPI and I am wiped out. SO happy to come home to my hubby, my babies, and most of all...my own bed. Here's a picture of my feet last night. So much walking. I rotated through four pairs of shoes, each gave me blisters in their own special places. There were 4 Bandaids that don't show in the picture, for a total of 10.














While at the airport today, I couldn't help but think of something my sister said once. "Vegas is the only airport where you can tell whether people are coming or going". It's so true. I had an inside laugh as I saw person after person, looking haggard, tired, hungover, dehydrated, wallets drained and a look of shame in their eyes.





On the flight home I snapped this picture out the window. I thought this was kind of funny...Perhaps the little symbol is there to say This is a jet engine, not a men's room.

4 comments:

  1. Hey Jess I have a question for you about photography. Would you email me at cracker1977@yahoo.com ?? Just when you have a sec, thanks, Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh you went to that? Exciting! I was wondering what happened to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back!
    Time to get crackin' on some more blogs.
    I miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome Home! It was great to have Bells and Ro over while you were gone, I just adore those two! Maybe that sign should have a picture of a goose with a line through it instead? Jen

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Age 32. Mom, wife, smart aleck.