Sunday, September 27, 2009

Baltimore Wedding Teaser Photo

I just got home from Baltimore two hours ago and I don't think I have ever been this sleep deprived...but wow, what a weekend! Packed to the gills with activities!

NOTE TO SELF: Get more sleep before shooting your next wedding. You know how emotional you get when you are overly tired. And really, is it appropriate for the photographer to cry more than the bride during the father's speech?

But this post isn't about me. It is about the beautiful bride and groom, my new friends, Meg and Kail.

I haven't even looked through all of the images yet, but this one pretty much stopped me dead in my tracks.


2 comments:

  1. This picture is absolutely amazing and one of my faves. It captures their happiness so well. And look how gorgeous and glowing she looks! Adorable! I already told her this is a "must frame!" shot. LOVE IT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous photo, Jess!

    -Jen

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Age 32. Mom, wife, smart aleck.