Wednesday, April 16, 2008

My Great Weekend

I had a really great weekend!! Granted, it is Wednesday and I am just now getting around to blogging about it...Anyhoo, my BFF Kaylee was in town (I always get a little chuckle out of "BFF" -so juvenile, but I never claimed to be mature!) On Saturday I did a photo shoot and then later met up with her at Urraco for some iced coffee. It was a super nice day, I think it was 75 degrees or so. It was great! Mind you, Kaylee came from Phoenix, so for her it was old hat, but for the rest of us who suffered through snow until the end of March, it was wonderful.
On Sunday our friend Erin and I went out to Kaylee's parents' house and hung out most of the day, mainly catching up and being goofy!


Kaylee- Looking gorgeous as always!

















I had this guy take our pic and I told him it will autofocus, he was like "uhh...yeah......." like I was insulting his camera knowledge or something.


Erin, Kaylee, and myself looking very senior picture-esque


I am 31. When will I grow up?




Kaylee, presenting me with a sailboat. Thank you! I have always wanted a sailboat!



Everyone deserves a Kaylee!

9 comments:

  1. Grow up...grow up...become "old"; NEVER!! Why start now? :) See you in a couple weekends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're the best. Miss you already.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jamie- That's right! Why start now?

    Kaylee- I miss you too, but you'll be back before we know it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can only hope that when you say senior picturesque that you mean HS seniors and not senior citizens!!! That is sometimes how I feel when I think of how old we are getting, but then I think about our little hair flipping session and realize that we are about as mature as the day we graduated and I hope that never goes away!!!! I guess we just bring out the young in each other. I wonder what our photo sessions will be like when we are 50, or will we still be willing to pose for the camera? Great to see you both and as always I am looking forward to next time. I sure hope that Rand's new job brings you back over to this neck of the woods, Kaylee!!

    Jess -- Your photography keeps getting better and better. You are really capturing some special moments nicely.

    Take care, Erin

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was just looking at that picture of me at the top... I was like, "where the heck is that??" I knew where I was when that was taken, but it looks like we are relaxing by the lake or something and not 7th street and cota. That's some good photography!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kaylee- Look at you hanging out on Cota. Just like high school.

    Erin- You know what's sad?? That we have been out of school longer than we were in school.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are too cute!! And I agree: "everyone needs a Kaylee!"
    It was great to see you this weekend Jessie!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amy- Great to see you too! My next post is about art night...specifically Forrest's art!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Age 32. Mom, wife, smart aleck.