Saturday, April 19, 2008

Snow in April

Mother Nature is suffering from a serious case of seasonal confusion. Someone needs to push her aside and take over the wheel. I know what you're thinking...Does she have nothing to talk about other than the weather?? OK, not when it's this weird. Just one week ago today we reached a record high. I thought it had gotten to 75 degrees, but it actually hit 82. Freakishly awesome. But today, I wake up to falling snow.

Oh! It gets better...

Tonight we're supposed to have thunder and lightening.

Sheesh.

4 comments:

  1. Someone said that Mother Nature is displaying a serious case of PMS...I'd say! I am so sick of it too! Can't believe we were wearing crops and playing in 82 degrees...then this; not funny, not funny at all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's ridiculous. You can come stay with me if you want. It's nice here...:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so sick of the snow i could spit...i know how you are feeling.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Age 32. Mom, wife, smart aleck.