Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I've Been Tagged!

I've been tagged by my dear friend Kaylee.

So here we go. Seven unique and random things about me:

1. The very first time I ever golfed, I parred the first hole. I thought to myself, I am a freaking natural! I have never done it again.

2. I didn't get Chicken Pox until I was 23. It was awful. I wish I had a picture.

3. I never tell the story of my most embarrassing moment because after 22 years, I still blush just thinking about it.

4. I have a squinty left eye. I hate it and always notice it in pictures.

5. I once belonged to a knitting club called Knit Wits. It was me, Kaylee, and her sisters Rachel and Jojee. I spent more time drinking wine and telling stories about my crazy patients then I did actually knitting.

6. I had a bone tumor the size of a quarter removed from my jaw when I was seven.

7. I hate following rules. So I am not going to follow these rules and tag anyone else!

4 comments:

  1. I just looked at those pictures from Knit Wits from that time Joanna made that stocking for the poor binded feet people. I was laughing so hard just looking at the pictures. I emailed them to her so she should be posting them soon on our new Knit Wits Club site! Good memories!
    Miss you!
    Come visit me!!!!
    I don't get to come home anytime soon. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. What?! What?! I was looking forward to a Christmas visit!

    I think in that picture I was holding the knitting needles like chopsticks to represent the little Chinese women that bind their feet, whom Jojee knitted the stocking for.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I have a squinty left eye too...and I also notice (and hate it) in all my photos - sounds like a club is in order here :) From my LOB (loud obnoxious bag) to our squinty eyes...we are on a roll!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey I have a few friends that can be members of the SLEC. We could form a support group.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Age 32. Mom, wife, smart aleck.