Thursday, November 20, 2008

Photoshop Class in Portland



I have wanted to attend a photoshop class for a long time now. I have the software and a bunch of books, but I am not the best self-teacher. So a few weeks ago I get an email from Adobe saying there will be a class in Seattle held by Kelby Media (as in Scott Kelby, the Oprah of the Photoshop world, if you will) in the end of November. Unfortunately, it was on a workday for me. I was pretty bummed about it.

Then, duh, I thought to myself. Check and see if they are holding the same class in Portland. I did, they were, and it was on my day off. Even better, Dale was staying in the Portland area for work training at the same time. It worked out perfectly. I was able to stay with my hubby at his hotel the night before, then it was only a quick jaunt to the class the next morning.

Great class. Learned a ton. I am excited to practice all of my new tips and techniques.

My crazy, scribbly notes:


1 comment:

  1. I LOVE photoshop classes - took the Seattle one a few years back from the same company - they're fabulous! Did you learn good things? :)

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Age 32. Mom, wife, smart aleck.