Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Significance of #512

Ok, so...

Kaylee just left me this comment on my last post:

Excellent. It seems so anti-climactic. No drama. No hidden meaning.
Let's think of something.
What does 512 mean??? I always try and make connections with numbers. A little bit of my math-major sister rubbing off, I guess. :)

.....I can't think of anything.
Rach, you gotta help me out.


This is so weird, because I ALWAYS do that with numbers...try to figure out a little equation or connection or find some significance somewhere.

So, Kaylee, I came up with one. The difference between 5 and 12 is 7. Seven is a lucky number. See? I will have good luck on the STP.

1 comment:

  1. Good one. I'm pretty sure 5/12 was my grandpa's birthday, so that's gotta be good!

    5-1+2=6 and 6 (3times) is the number you had last year. Weird.
    ha ha.
    I'll tell you what's weird. US! See, it's all connected.
    I really need to go to bed. It's 12:30 here. Hmmmm 3+2=5 Put 5 infront of the 12 and you have your STP number. Now we're back to the beginning!
    Good night! :)

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Age 32. Mom, wife, smart aleck.