Sunday, February 24, 2008

Bella's Email


Bella's two best buddies, Brendan and Wyatt, moved to Arizona last year. She misses them so much and talks about them all the time. When we drive past their old house, She'll say things like "Is Bernie (Brendan's nickname was "Brenny", and Bella's version of Brenny was Bernie) still at Arizona? When is he coming home?" The other day she got the sweetest email from them:

From Brendan:
"Hi Bella. I really miss you. My daddy is 31 years old. I like eating fish with you Bella. I like sword fish that are jumping and swording the other swordfish. I want to invite you to come to our house. We could play with you and you could eat breakfast with us."

From Wyatt:
"I want to come to your house and I really miss you. We want to come to Shelton and go to Bella's house and I want to slide there. I like your slide. And I really like your house."

1 comment:

  1. this is so cute i keep reading it over and over. i think i'm going to start the boys their own email address. then they can write their friends and nephew and you guys can write them back! maybe bella needs her own too! i love that picture. brendan looks like he's going to love he little head right off!
    miss you friend

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Age 32. Mom, wife, smart aleck.