Monday, February 18, 2008

Disney Cruise

Saturday night I met up in Olympia with my good friend Jamie. I had my heart set on eating at my favorite restaurant, The Lemongrass, especially since Jamie had never eaten there. I knew once she had a taste of their pad thai, it would become her favorite restaurant too. It's little hole-in-the-wall, and since they don't take reservations you just have to show up and hope the wait isn't too long.

Unfortunately, we ended up at the Hearth Fire. The wait at the Lemongrass was just too long. We had a great time anyway, and she is always fun to be with. During our dinner, we were talking about how awful it is when our kids embarrass us in public. I went on to tell her about the Disney cruise that we took back in April, and how great it was because whenever our kids freaked out, nobody gave us a second glance. That's because everyone there was with their kids, and sooner or later it was their kids making the scene.

Anyway, Jamie was telling me I should blog about the trip. I had thought about it in the past, but considering it was 10 months ago and seemed so after-the-fact, I hadn't done it. I didn't want my blog fan base (all 10 of you) to think that my life is so boring that I have to blog about things that happened almost a year ago. But the truth is, my life is so boring that I have to blog about things that happened almost a year ago.

So here are some of our favorite cruise pictures:
































1 comment:

  1. Hey there! I had a great time Saturday night too...as always we can pick up wherever we last left off no matter if it was a couple weeks or months since we have seen eachother! Funny that you posted this as my new one tonight is about our conversation and how we can still post old things too :)
    Have a great rest of the week!!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Age 32. Mom, wife, smart aleck.