Thursday, February 28, 2008

Getting To Know Your Friends

From time to time I get this email titled "Getting To Know Your Friends" where you answer all of these questions about yourself and then forward it onto all of your friends, who in turn answer the questions about themselves and forward it to their friends and also back to you. I sometimes just read them and delete them, and sometimes go along with it. After receiving it the other day from my friend Mindy, I decided it will make for some good blog material. Oh, and I did change a few of the questions.
1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? No. I think my parents were just following the trends of the 1970s when everyone named their daughters Jennifer and Jessica
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? Tuesday. Don't ask.
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING Sometimes
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Turkey
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? Bella 3.5, and Rowan 1.5
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? I'm sure we'd goof off like crazy
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Is there any other way to communicate?
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS Yes
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Never
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Cinnamon Life- But I never buy it.
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? No.
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? I had a 9lb 9oz baby without an epidural- so yes.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Daiquiri Ice from Baskin Robbins.
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Their teeth (of course) and the overall "vibe"
15. RED OR PINK? Pink
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My dad, and all my friends that don't live close by.
18. WHO IS YOUR CELEBRITY CRUSH? Peter Krause, especially on Six Feet Under season 3
19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Workout clothes, just rode my bike downstairs.
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? A peanut butter Cliff bar
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? The TV- Dale is watching American Choppers
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Why would I want to be a crayon?
23. FAVORITE SMELLS? Lemons, dryer sheets, basil, cilantro
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My friend and coworker, Melissa, filling me in on some dirt.
25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? She is my husband's ex...What's not to love?
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Tennis and basketball- I have a short attention span when it comes to sports, so I need constant stimulation.
27. HAIR COLOR? Brown
28. EYE COLOR? Brown
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? No...I'm lucky, I've got 20/20 vision, but I've always thought it'd be fun to wear glasses.
30. FAVORITE FOOD? Watermelon. Without a doubt. I wish I could have it year-round. Both my kids were summertime babies and with my pregnancies I'd eat a watermelon a day.
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy endings
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? American Flyers while Dale and I rode our bikes.
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? A dark blue tank
34. SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer- long days, warm weather, and of course watermelon
35. HUGS OR KISSES? Both ;)
36. FAVORITE DESSERT? Frosted brownies
37. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? I don't have one going at the moment
38. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? I have a super high-tech laser mouse that doesn't need one
39. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON T.V. LAST NIGHT? Dr. G Medical Examiner.
40. FAVORITE SOUND? That clicking sound the keyboard makes when I clock-out at work
41. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Rolling Stones
42. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Europe
43. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? Yes, actually, my ability to recall facts and figures from airline crashes. For some reason, I am strangely fascinated by them. Like if you asked me about the worst disaster in aviation history, I'd say, "1977, Tenerife. Two 747s collided on the runway. It was a terribly foggy day..." Oddly enough, I love to fly.
44. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Olympia, WA
45. WHAT'S YOUR SIGN? Pieces

So I am expecting all of you out there to post a "Getting To Know Your Friends" of your own!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Age 32. Mom, wife, smart aleck.