Saturday, February 23, 2008

Walker Park

After a long, dreary winter of rain and snow and wind, spring is starting to tease us a bit. We woke up today to beautiful, blue skies. As Dale and I were hanging out in the kitchen having our morning coffee, he brought up the topic of yard work. I told him that I wanted to do something fun instead- Then the phone rang and Dale got called into work.

So fast forward to 3:30...With Dale back home, the kids fed, napped, and put together, we made our way down to Walker Park to take pictures and skip rocks.








2 comments:

  1. I have to admit that I started to cry when I saw those pictures of Bella. She looks so grown up and I miss you guys. Seeing the pictures makes me realize how long I've been gone. The boys were glad to see their favorite girlfriend, especially after getting an email from her! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey jess, what kind of camera are you using?

    kids are really growing!

    xox

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Age 32. Mom, wife, smart aleck.