Friday, October 3, 2008

A Friday Meme

Ok, Courtney...Here you go...

maybe i should start planning for a very busy month.

i love the smell of
Aloe soap, coffee, orange creamsicles, rain, my kids after their baths

people would say that i’m funny, creative, and logical

i don’t understand why i procrastinate so much

when i wake up in the morning i have this little conversation in my mind that goes...get up and work out! No, I can workout after work. No, just do it now. No, I didn't sleep well last night and I can't workout well on no rest. Just get up! Go work out!

i lost a piece of who I was ...really? Do I have to dig up some sad old memory?

life is full of people who lift you up or bring you down. You choose who to surround yourself with.

my past is what makes me think, Is this a wise choice?

i get annoyed when I have to listen to peoples cell phone conversations!

parties I miss 'em sometimes.

i wish i was independently wealthy.

dogs smart

cats stupid. (sorry Ragans)

Tomorrow
Haircut in the morning, then shopping in Auburn.

i have low tolerance for lazy people.

i’m totally terrified of (besides the obvious) Tsunamis.

i wonder why i can't accept a compliment.

never in my life have i seen a single episode of Sex and the City or American Idol.

high school Was brutal. The gossip, the cliques, the drama...

when i’m nervous i blush!

take my advice You are capable of so much more than you believe you are.

making my bed is Something I do when I have the time.

i'm almost always dwelling on something.

i’m addicted to my computer.

i want someone to make me feel happy/loved/adored/irreplacable.

2 comments:

  1. I just love you! :)
    We should talk soon....
    I'm homesick.
    Miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you crack me up. I was laughing so hard about the cat comment. I can't believe that you've never seen american idol, i love that show. i've never seen sex in the city either.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Age 32. Mom, wife, smart aleck.