Saturday, October 11, 2008

My New Haircut

I got my hair cut last weekend and my sister emailed me the other day asking me to send a picture so she could see it. I got to thinking...Stacy would want to see it too, because she referred me to the guy that cut it...Courtney lives in Maryland and we never see each other, so she would want to see it too...Kaylee lives in Pennsylvania...What the heck, I'll just put it on my blog.

Not drastically different. More layers, instead of just long and strait.

So here it is, my new haircut.

6 comments:

  1. I love it.It looks even better in person. I can't find the guys phone number. I want him to cut my hair. Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not going to even get started on my hair nightmare. Let's just say I had a brief moment of insanity and I cut it and colored it brown. Cut is good, color, not so good. I got it done Thursday and I'm going in Tuesday to get it fixed. I might not be a natural blonde anymore, but brown just doesn't suit me very well. Your hair on the other hand looks fantastic. It looks a little less dark than last weekend at Oysterfest. Have fun on your trip this week!!!!! Talk soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hottie! Love the new do!

    ReplyDelete
  4. GARSH! (That's my Sarah Palin plug for you) If only I could get my hair to grow that LONG! Girl, what are you eating?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Finally! You're back. Love, love, love the pictures of Bella. Especially the jumping one. That's the Bella I love and miss!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Age 32. Mom, wife, smart aleck.