Saturday, October 25, 2008

The REAL Springer Story

Ok, I have the Jerry Springer story in my last post totally wrong. I emailed Chris to tell him he was in my blog. Here is his reply:

Jessie,

good to hear from you. I check your blog probably once a week.

You are too nice calling me the smartest guy you know. You may not feel that way after October!

As for the Springer story, here is the clarification (I am shocked you remember that): I was evacuated from the Sears Tower; I walked over to Jen's work by the Hancock building; we started walking toward home (5 miles up the lakefront); right near the Hancock building, I saw Springer and went over and shook his hand; Jen's friend that we were walking with said that he lives in the Hancock building which was also evacuated; he seemed to be walking relatively aimlessly around, like we all were.

I am glad you had a great trip to Chicago. It is a great town. I hope to go there in the next 6 months myself.

Take care and Happy Halloween,

Chris


So I honestly don't know where my version of the story came from. Apparently I just make things up. The true story is actually better than mine. Chris, you should have invited Jerry to come stay at your house.

Oh, and as far as the market goes...I am sure my $ would be doing even worse if I was investing with anyone else. I have faith!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Age 32. Mom, wife, smart aleck.