Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween, my friends! Here are some pictures from the evening. Bella dressed as Dorothy, Rowan was a little doctor, and I was of course Sarah Palin (Ok casual Sarah Palin in jeans).





Dale is Pumpkin-Carver Extraordinaire. Each year he goes all out. He does not use a stencil, mind you. He free hands the drawing and then carves away. I told you he's good at everything he does!





So I want ya'll to comment and tell me your favorite Halloween candy. I'll go first. Mine is, without a doubt, Reese's Peanut Butter Cups. Mmmm....

9 comments:

  1. Cute! Great pumpkins!
    I'm going to have to go with Almond Joy.....for now. Just ate one for breakfast. :)Ahh, someone get the candy out of my house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sweet pumpkins!

    i'm going to go with skittles at the moment. usually i like something that is chocolate, but i've been eating bags of skittles like it's nobody's business. taste the rainbow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My vote is peanut butter cups! The pumpkins are great. How long did it take him?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Snickers or Baby Ruth because I like some caramel with my chocolate. Very cool pumpkins. Also, loving the Sarah Palin costume! Did anyone ask if you were dressed up as her? Super cute kids too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome Pumpkins!!!! My vote is gor the peanut butter cups.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hot Tamales - why doesn't anyone hand those out? Glad you guys could make it to Keri and Ty's last night. I'm sure it was hard to leave your house, with the view of Russia and all....right Sarah? Tell Dale great job on the pumpkins! Can you please think of something that Dale sucks at and post that?
    -Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Jess! Is there anything you two can't do? Great job on the pumpkins. The kids were darling last night. I loved Bell's little Toto in her basket.My candy favorite is Hersheys w/almonds. Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dale needs to enter some sort of pumpkin carving contest. AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Age 32. Mom, wife, smart aleck.