Sunday, December 21, 2008

Almost a Foot of Snow...It's Still Falling

It has been snowing, pretty much continuously, for the last 36 hours. That's on top of the snow that fell throughout this last week. I just measured it...it's just shy of 12 inches.

It's also been really, really cold. Obviously cold enough to snow, but there's a huge difference between 32 and 22 degrees. The other night we went to my mom's to celebrate her birthday and I brought an ice cream pie. I just left it out on the porch. Why take up good freezer space? After dinner when we went to cut into it, that thing was as hard as a rock!

Don't get me wrong, I love the snow, but I am starting to feel a little trapped!


Here is Rachel on the porch last night.



















Kinda hard to get a good pic of falling snow.





There are actually stairs under here!





Me and Rachel last night. Can you tell her dad is a dentist and her mom is a hygienist?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Age 32. Mom, wife, smart aleck.