Friday, January 9, 2009

Eclipse


I just finished the third book in the Twilight series, Eclipse, last night. I spent so much time being frustrated!! ESPECIALLY (don't worry, Jamie, I won't give anything away) the bottom of page 527. Oh!!! I wanted to throw the book across the room! ...but that would have meant the book leaving my hands for 5 seconds, and we can't have that...

If I could scream at those characters, I'd tell them:

Jacob: Quit manipulating!

Bella: What the heck are you doing?

Edward: Grow a backbone!

It's funny. I never read fiction, yet now I am an all-consumed fanpire. Since I am only allowing myself one book per month, though, I now have to wait until Feb to start book 4. It is taking every ounce of self-discipline that I can muster.

1 comment:

  1. The hell with self discipline! It is worth it to just finish the series and get on with your life (if you can!) Bella and Edward need you! So what if you ignore your kids and forget to shower or eat for a while! It will all work out!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Age 32. Mom, wife, smart aleck.