Saturday, January 17, 2009

I've Been Tagged- Love Style

Ugh! January is the worst for blogging. The holidays are over...the weather is crappy...motivation low...blog material scarce. I am about to start referring to it as my blahg (get it? Blah + blog? Heh.)

Anyway, thank you Lindsey, for tagging me and giving me something to write about!



Love

I got tagged! - this one is about the one I love.....

Oh, and I tried and tried to find this picture that I have of Me, John, Stacy, Mindy and Dale taken in the gondola in Squaw Valley in 1992. No luck.

1. Where did we meet? High school? I don't even know when I first met him.

2. What was the first thought that went through your head when you met? No idea.

3. Do you remember what he/she was wearing? No (sorry, this post will be boring)

4. Where was the first time you kissed this person? Leavenworth.
6. How long did you know this person before you became a couple? Mmm...At least 7 years.

7. How did he/she ask you out? I honestly don't even know.

8. How did he propose to you? Well, I won't go into how, but it's kind of funny...In the Twilight movie, the scene where they were on the beach in LaPush is the beach where we got engaged. But it's not really LaPush.

9. Do you and this person have kids together? Yes, the greatest two kids in the world.

10. Have you ever broke the law with this person? You guys know Dale...he doesn't break the law. All my law-breaking has been in the earlier days.

11. When was the first time you realized you liked this person? Once I found out he was going to go out with someone else.

12. Do you trust this person? Duh! Where do these questions come from?

13. Do you see her/him as your partner in your future? See answer #12

14. What is the best gift she/he gave you? My Trek. OH! That's right, and two great kids.

15. What is one thing He/She does that gets on your nerves? Nothing. My husband is pure perfection. ;)

16. Where do you see each other 15 years from now? Probably trying to keep two teenagers on the right path.

17. What causes the most arguments? See answer #15

18. How long have you been together? Together 10.5 yrs, married 7.5 yrs

19. Are you Married? Yes!

20. Who do you tag? Kaylee, Kansas Rachel, Courts

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Age 32. Mom, wife, smart aleck.