Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Now I Feel Old

I just got off the phone with my Tahoe friend Lindsey. "You're having hernia surgery tomorrow? That's so funny...I just got home from having my gall bladder taken out."

After chatting with her for a few minutes, I decided that our conversation made me feel really old. It seems like just yesterday the conversations amongst my friends consisted of important topics such as who we could get to buy us beer.

Next thing I know, I'll be in discussion with my friends over which brand of electric wheelchair is better- The Rascal or The Jazzy.

2 comments:

  1. That's funny. I agree with you! The doctor said I'm off "mommy duty" for a week.I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did your surgery go? Hope you are enjoying your time off:)

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Age 32. Mom, wife, smart aleck.