Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Surgery Tomorrow

If you read my blog, you may remember that last year I had to go in for hernia surgery. And if your memory is really keen, you may recall that my hernia came back after 3 weeks.

Time to go back in. I've put it off long enough. Tomorrow is the day. They are going to use stronger reinforcements this time and I have my fingers crossed it will work!

How sad is this? I have been SO busy the past two weeks that I am looking forward to this surgery. I will have an excuse to lay in bed for four days strait with no responsibilites. I can't wait! Good books, lots of movies...finally, a break.

Oh, and if for some freakish act of medicine causes me to die while under anesthesia, I love you all...

3 comments:

  1. Well good luck tomorrow and i know you will do great and that it will work this time. Have fun resting and recovering in bed, that does sound like a nice break in a wierd sort of way! I will be thinking of you girl, let us know how it goes!
    tahoe rachel:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you didn't going into a vomiting frenzy like you did last time you left. Have a great time relaxing and having your hubby waiting on you hand and foot! See you soon.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Age 32. Mom, wife, smart aleck.