Monday, September 15, 2008

Gibeau Family

I met my good friend Jamie when we were in middle school and she moved to my neighborhood from Minnesota. She has been a great friend of mine from that day on. I believe she is officially my most frequent photography client...She was my first maternity session when she was pregnant with her older daughter Camryn, then two years later I did another shoot of an again pregnant Jamie, this time with Reese. When Jamie recently asked me to photograph her family again, I felt honored and of course said yes!

Camryn was LOVING being a model. Reese...was not so much loving being a model, but we worked fast and still got some great shots. The weather was cooperative, and the location was beautiful, and overall it was a great day. Here are a few of my favorites:











While I was busy getting a few shots of Reese, a voice behind me yelled out "Jess!! Jess!! I'm ready for my picture!!" I turned around to see Camryn posing on the porch.

1 comment:

  1. What cute kids she has! She looks great too! It's been a while since HS days! Her older daughter's hair is fabulous and I love the red shoes!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Age 32. Mom, wife, smart aleck.