Wednesday, September 24, 2008

STP 2009

I am a little hesitant to post this on my blog, because once it's on here I know I will have to actually stick to it. So now I officially will...
do the Seattle to Portland in one day next year. EEEK! It was my idea. Dale originally wanted to do it, then he didn't, then he did, finally I just told him to do the one day and I will do it too.

Here is a picture of me on this year's STP. They have these pro photographers perched in the ditches every 20 miles or so. Every time I saw one I did my best to look sporty and athletic.

4 comments:

  1. Just don't take a gun. Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I realize you don't know me but I'm friends with Melissa and Nathan, so I know you by extension. Anyways, I just wanted to say if you guys ever decide you want to brave RAGBRAI you have 'extension' friends in Iowa and a place to stay at the end. Because nothing says devoted biker like riding for a week in 90 degrees with 90% humidity. :)

    Also I think you look very sporty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! Thanks for the offer! A week long bike ride? In 90 degrees? YIKES! At least in Iowa I know it will be flat! :) Thanks for the offer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mom- I may still need the gun, only to shoot myself to relieve the misery.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Age 32. Mom, wife, smart aleck.