Friday, September 19, 2008

His Needs Are Greater

My husband is a technician in a waste water treatment facility. For some reason the administrators are totally into health and wellness for their employees. They are always having some form of healthy food cook off or exercise incentive or "I Am Happy To Be Me!" workshop. I swear they spend more time holding hands around the campfire then actually treating waste water.

Every month they come out with a newsletter, and in each one there is an article about health. This month, it is Dale's turn to write the article. He had a bright idea...since I am a dental hygienist, why not have ME write the article FOR him?!!
Of course I will do it. I love and appreciate my husband, so yes, I will write it.
Oral Health- A Window to Overall Health will be written soon.

I have today off, and Dale left me a little reminder to write the article:



One look at this little dude and I wrote Dale the following note:

Dale, your little guy has some serious problems. His head is severely disproportionate to his body. He is bald, but does make an attempt to conceal it with a headband. His ears are anatomically incorrect, his nose needs a rhinoplasty, and his eyes- boy I don't even know what's up with that. He only has 11 teeth- all incisors in varying stages of super eruption. His neck is severely thin and probably struggles to support that big head. I am really concerned about his right hand. He doesn't have a palm and his fingers are really swollen. And how come he doesn't have pants on? I can tell, however, that he is really into fitness by his wristbands, tight ribbed tank top, and well developed biceps and calves. Overall, though, I feel his needs are far greater than just a few tips on oral health.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my God...that was just cracking me up. Hilareous. I think the guy is kinda hot!

    Mel

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's hilarious! I think you should just submit your note for the article - at least you'll have the wastewater guys cracking up (and how many opportunities are there to laugh when you are stirring poo all day)?
    -Jenny

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Age 32. Mom, wife, smart aleck.