Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Have You Ever Seen Clouds Like This?

I was just sitting here, reading my friends' blogs, trying to think of something to blog about. Something that made me sound whitty or smart or gave the illusion that I have an exciting life. Nothing came to mind. Just then my dear husband walked in from returning some movies.

Dale: Have you seen the clouds outside?
Me: Um...no...
Dale: I have never seen clouds like this before. Come look.
Me: Should I grab the camera?
Dale: Yes.


Thank you, honey, for giving me something to blog about.



2 comments:

  1. Dude - no way - Forrest and I made the same comments this evening when we walked outside the studio at sunset - those clouds were strange!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Amy!! I stopped by and saw the studio yesterday and missed you. That place is huge!! I am excited for the grand opening. Hey- I don't have your email address...I thought I did. Can you give it to me?

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Age 32. Mom, wife, smart aleck.