Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Bloody Marys Aren't the Only Thing For Breakfast, Mel

I drive my friend, Melissa, crazy. She thinks I am rigid, anal-retentive, square -if you will. Who knows. She's probably right. So she leaves me this comment on my Cannon Beach post:

How fun! Where did you stay..it doesn't ring any bells with me?

As for the kissy picture, I'll let it slide since I've NEVER seen one of you guys before!

Glad you had a fun weekend Jess.

Oh, and is oatmeal all you ever get at breakfast anymore..I can see the remnants leftover in the bowl of the 2nd to last pic. Live a little woman!

Mel



Mel, I thought of you earlier this evening as I loaded the jumbo size Quaker oat container into my cart. We'd been out since Monday!!

While I was gone, Dale painted the kitchen floor:


Oh, and to answer your questions...

We stayed at the Courtyard. It's about 2 blocks down from your beach house. And the remnants in the bowl were GRANOLA. It's like oatmeal's rebellious little sister

2 comments:

  1. Ok, well...where do I start?

    First, I LOVE your new kitchen floor, Norm & I were thinking of doing something along those same lines. Is Dale available for side jobs? Lemme know.

    Second, I do NOT think you are rigid! That's a terrible description. I do however, think that you are:

    1. Very Healthy, and passionate (yes, passionate) about being/eating/living healthy. For this, I am and always will be jealous. (because I am passionate about pasta, beer, and more pasta & beer.

    2. Smart. This explains #1.

    3. FABULOUS! Fo shizzle.

    4. NOT square, and that is also for sure.

    Love you Jess...and p.s.

    I'm not really even a fan of Bloody Mary's...I prefer a Red Beer.(Beer with tomatoe juice for those of you who aren't hip to the beer for breakfast scene)

    Mel

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Age 32. Mom, wife, smart aleck.