Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Could This Be the One?



I just may have found an organization that I can volunteer with. My friend Debi has a friend who has served several missions with this group and was able to provide info for me. I am excited to fill out the application. There is even a box to check next to Registered Dental Hygienist so that means for sure no we-don't-need-hygienists rejection letter. Yay for me! I already have my heart set on the where and when, but I am not going to share that until a) I apply and b) the for-sures are in place.

The only downfall is that it is pretty unlikely (ok, very unlikely) that Erin and I will be able to serve together. While I am disappointed in that...It's ok. Traveling by myself always makes me feel like a big girl.

Updates to come!

1 comment:

  1. GOOD LUCK!!! I'm sure you won't have any problem being accepted into a great team in your profession. I'm glad you found a different group to serve with. In reality I don't think a mission is possible for me right now, so in the long run this is a good thing b/c I would hate to be the one holding you up. I took a look at the website and it sounds like a fantastic organization. When I do apply it will be with them for sure. Keep me posted! Erin

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Age 32. Mom, wife, smart aleck.