Tuesday, April 14, 2009

For Kaylee

Kaylee...I know today is a hard day for you, however, I thought if I could get a laugh outta ya in the morning, then at least the day wouldn't start out sad.

I found these pictures a few weeks ago while going through old photos at my mom's house. This must have been my sister's and my birthday party. Look how little we were! You are holding my sister's hand. I am not sure who the little girl on the far right is.



Look at me...so young and already thinking of the environment. I don't need a napkin. Save the trees. I'll just wipe my mouth on my dress.

4 comments:

  1. oh my word. wow. that is awesome. i like how my bangs go all the way back to the middle of my head!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know if you made Kaylee laugh...but you defintely made me laugh. BTW - the girl on the right is Katie Dixon.
    -Jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute pics. Thinking of you too Kaylee!!!!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Age 32. Mom, wife, smart aleck.