Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Hangin' With the Coopers

I have known my friends Amy and Forrest Cooper, for about two years now. They are both extremely talented artists. They recently opened a photography studio here in downtown Shelton. Check it out! Cooperstudios.net My favorite thing about both Amy and Forrest is that they are always laughing. They are fun people!

Cooper Studios was hired to shoot the last two dances at Shelton High School, and Amy asked me to help out. Of course I was willing. My old high school on prom night, oh it brings back memories.

Here we are Saturday night at the Jr. prom. These are test pics (aka goof off pics) that we shot.





And these pics were from the tolo held in February.


3 comments:

  1. **sigh** I miss the Coopers!!!!!

    I love looking at pictures of Forrest. He just kills me! He takes goofy to a whole new level...and everyone around him goes with him. :) Cute pics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so jealous you got to hang with the coopers. i want to go to prom again. just kidding...no i don't. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love having your help! And glad I could aid in the reminiscing of "the good 'ol days"
    I'm crossing my fingers that Cooper Studios becomes the regular photographer for SHS. . . .more dances to come! :)
    Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Age 32. Mom, wife, smart aleck.