Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day!

For Father's Day this year I decided to have a photo shoot done with myself and the kids for Dale. My awesome friends, Amy and Forrest Cooper, took them for us. They made it so fun for the kids.

This morning I got up early and made breakfast...Crepes with lemon butter and whipped cream, sausage, and fresh fruit (and coffee- a given.) I have been so excited for Dale to see all the pictures that I almost gave them to him early!
He opened them up after we ate and of course loved them.

Amy and Forrest...Thanks for helping make this Father's Day a memorable one.

Also, to all my friends out there who are dads themselves...Happy Father's Day!

3 comments:

  1. So cute!
    Thinking of you on Father's Day. I know you're missing yours. I'm missing him with you, too. Love you and wish I could give you a real life hug! ((( )))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for having us photograph you and your adorable children! Glad you gift was a success! :)
    I still look through your file and giggle at Rowan's "monster face" when I need a good laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful picture, i'm sure he loved it. tahoe rachel

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Age 32. Mom, wife, smart aleck.