Saturday, December 22, 2007

Christmas Music

We've been listening to non-stop Christmas music at my office since returning from Thanksgiving break. I am all for getting into the spirit, don't get me wrong, but I swear if I have to hear Barbara Streisand's version of Jingle Bells (jingle ja-jingle ja-jingle!) one more time, I'll pull my hair out. Everyone knows how much I hate that song, and every time it comes on, someone will be like, "Hey Jess! Your song's on!"

So I thought I'd share my favorite Christmas song. It's God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen by the Barenaked Ladies and Sarah Mclachlan. I like the folk-y touch they gave it.

2 comments:

  1. Ya know, I heard your favorite song last night on my way home from taking Jaime to her party and thought "what a nice version!"
    Being that we don't have music piped in at work I'll tell you that while watching TV and seeing the Qwest commercial with the swinging computer mouses to the tune of...(can't remember the name..."oh how the bells, sweet silver bells all seem to say Christmas is here" or something like that)anyways, the mice swing to the tune and it's a good thing the guns are locked away. We'd be getting a new TV for Christmas :)
    Merry Christmas! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you're a linking, blogging FOOL now huh?!

    MEWWY CHWISTMASS!!!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Age 32. Mom, wife, smart aleck.