Monday, June 16, 2008

Good Luck Kaylee!

Kaylee came up to Washington for a visit the past two weeks and like all her visits, it ended all too soon. I ran out to her parents' house earlier this evening to tell her goodbye. I don't know when I will get to see my friend next, as she, her hubby and boys are moving again. What is in store for the Wagner family? Pennsylvania? Back up here? We don't know, but where ever you end up, Kaylee, I wish you the best of luck!

We donned our Pacific Northwest Girl shirts and did a little posing (and tree hugging) for y'all to enjoy!

















Kaylee's family's good friend (and amazing photographer!) Amy Cooper, shot these pics of us back in April. (Hey Amy...hurry up and finish your website so I can give you more kuddos;))

2 comments:

  1. Great pics!! I love the Pacific Northwest girl shirts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet tree hugging pics! It was nice to see you this past week. :)
    I'm working on the website!!
    See you in downtown Shelton!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Age 32. Mom, wife, smart aleck.