Saturday, June 21, 2008

Oh My Aching Knees


Did I meet my goal (part 1)? Sure did...I was hoping that the route I had planned to do this morning would be 50 miles. Well, it ended up being almost 57. Woohoo!

But as I sit here, I have ibuprofen on board and ice packs on my knees. Surprisingly, my butt doesn't hurt at all.

I am supposed to do the route again tomorrow. I will do it...I don't really have a choice at this point. If I can't do 57 miles back to back, how the heck will I do 100 miles back to back?

I will update tomorrow. Hopefully I'll be able to make it to my computer on my wobbly legs.

1 comment:

  1. Oh no. I'm worried for you. I hope you can make it all the way back today. I'll be looking for your post to let me know you survived.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Age 32. Mom, wife, smart aleck.