Monday, June 30, 2008

A Baby For Sarah

Ok, before reading any further,read this post. Since I wrote that, there have been two more babies born in my office. Everyone is fertile!

...Except for Sarah.

Sarah and her husband have been married for 10 years and had never been able to get pregnant. I know it has been very hard for her working in our office, where there is a constant stream of pregnancies, baby showers, and newborns being shown off, but she's always handled it like such a trooper. She's never felt sorry for herself or played the victim or been the slightest bit resentful towards those of us who have been able to have babies.

A few weeks ago Sarah and her hubby were packing for a vacation to Mexico, where they were to be staying at an all-inclusive resort ("all-inclusive" aka "all you can drink for free"). Because of that, she decided to take a pregnancy test...just in case the one-in-a-million chance that she was pregnant.

IT WAS POSITIVE!

She is now in her second trimester, and things are going great! She even has a little pooch already. Needless to say, at work we are beyond happy for her (especially our boss, who has 7 kiddos of his own) and we spoil her to death. Congratulations, Sarah!



2 comments:

  1. I'm so happy for Sarah! Nice to see that little pooch finally sticking out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, tell Sarah I said Congrats and I am really happy for her and her hubby. I love reading your blogs. I would like to get into it. I have a myspace but I love to read yours and Kailees. You two are so creative, I am jealous. Most of all I love your photos.I would like you to introduce me to my camera. I need to get to know it better. Hope all is well. You look great and your kids are absolutley adorable.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Age 32. Mom, wife, smart aleck.